10th November 2015, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among 2 years MCA and 3 years MCA?

Hello Friends,
I am confuse about MCA course. Many colleges offering 2 years MCA and many offering 3 years MCA. I just want to know which is better? Please advice me.

27th November 2015, 09:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to study among 2 years MCA and 3 years MCA?

The duration of Master of Computer Applications (MCA) course is 3 years. If you take lateral entry admission in MCA course, then the duration of the course is 2 years. Candidates who have done Bachelor's degree in Computer Application or Bachelor of Science (IT) or Bachelor of Science (Computer) are eligible to get lateral entry admission in MCA course. Candidates who have completed Graduation in other bachelor's degree courses can get admission only in first year of three years MCA course.
2nd July 2018, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better to study among 2 years MCA and 3 years MCA?

Hello Sir, My name is Ronak. I have got admission in MCA VIT(Vellore Institute of Technology). I am a regular BCA Student. The duration of course for MCA in Vit is 2 years. Is it good for me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?