10th March 2018, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

In which campus of IIT, M.Tech(Nanotechnology) is offered? Percentage required in B.Tech for admission?

Hello Friends, I am studying in B.Tech(Nanotechnology) 5th semester. I want to study M.Tech in IIT. Kindly inform me that which IIT is offer this Master degree? Also what percentage is needed in B.Tech?

Related Questions:
  1. In which campus of IIT, M.Tech(Nanotechnology) is offered? Percentage required in B.Tech for admission?
  2. How much percentage is needed to get in B.Tech? What are the other requirements?
  3. Percentage marks required in 12th to get into IIT and syllabus for IIT entrance exam?
  4. How much marks is required for a 40 percentage physically disabled candidate to get admission in IIT through JEE?
  5. What I should having 69.6% in B.Tech rather required 70% for IBM Off campus?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria to attend Infosys on campus interview?
  7. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to get BTech seat in IIT for SC candidates?
  8. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study BTech in IIT-Kharagpur? -- [New]
  9. Minimum percentage required to get admission in Bachelors degree at AMU?
  10. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Percentage required in 12th to get BTech admission in AMU through NRI quota?
  12. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in IIT? How much is the admission fees at IIT?
  13. What is the percentage required in class 12th to get admission in IIT?
  14. What is the minimum percentage required in class 10th to get admission in IIT Colleges? What is the procedure to get admission in IIT Colleges?
  15. Which are the colleges in North India offering direct admission in B.Tech on the basis of 12th percentage, IIT JEE score?
  16. What's percentage of 12th std is required in campus placement? I've secured 51% marks in 12th
  17. Procedure of loan offered by IIHM to students for admission in Delhi campus? Documents required?
  18. Minimum percentage required to get admission in North Campus?
6th May 2018, 03:39 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which campus of IIT, M.Tech(Nanotechnology) is offered? Percentage required in B.Tech for admission?

Since, you are studying B.Tech in Nanotechnology, you are very much eligible for M.Tech in Nanotechnology after the completion of B.Tech course.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Tech degree course in Nanotechnology from a recognized University with above 60% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the M.Tech course in the same from IITs.
M.Tech in Nanotechnology is offered in IIT Roorkee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?