23rd November 2015, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Can Electronic engineer do M.Tech in Mechatronics after completing B.Tech?

Can electronic engineer do M.Tech in mechatronics after completing his b.tech?
I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

24th November 2015, 09:49 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can Electronic engineer do M.Tech in Mechatronics after completing B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for M.Tech in Mechanics after completing B.Tech in Electronic Engineer. The basic eligibility requirement for pursuing the M.Tech in Mechanics is the B.Tech in concerned specialization from a recognized university. You must have at least 50% marks in the qualifying university examination.The final year students can take the entrance test, but they must submit their certificate at the time of admission. Those candidates who have already qualify in the GATE entrance exam can directly appear in the Interview conducted by the respective Institution.
24th November 2015, 12:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can Electronic engineer do M.Tech in Mechatronics after completing B.Tech?

Quote:
After completion B.Tech in ECE, you are eligible for M.Tech course in Mechatronics but you msut qualify in GATE exam.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then are eligible for GATE exam.

There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.
24th November 2015, 01:12 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Yes the aspirant can do M.Tech in Mechtronics after his B.Tech.

The eligibility to study the M.Tech in Mechtronics is a B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical, Automobile, Production,
Electronics, Aerospace, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Engineering, Instrumentation and Control,
Electronics and Instrumentation, Electronics and Communication, Mechatronics, Manufacturing, Instrumentation and Aeronautical.

The aspirant should have scored 60% marks in his graduation.

Some universities may conduct entrance examination for the admission.
24th November 2015, 04:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can surely apply for admission in M.Tech Mechatronics bring a B.Tech electronics engineering graduate. You shouldn't be worried about anything because mechatronics stream accepts most of the core engineering stream graduates.

Admission will be based on entrance exam like GATE or any other state level entrance exam for admission in M.Tech programme. Therefore, try your best to perform well in these exams.
26th November 2015, 10:35 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am happy to say you that you can definitely to M.tech in Mechatronics after completing B.Tech in Electronics department.

Eligibility criteria to do M.tech in Mechatronics:-

Candidates must have completed BE/B.Tech degree in any of the stream like Mechanical, Electronics, Automobile, Aerospace, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication, Mechatronics etc.
Candidates must have scored at least 60% of marks in BE/B.Tech without any backlog.
To take admission in M.Tech you must qualify GATE entrance examination.
20th November 2019, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Is a person with b.tech electrical engineering and m.tech in mechatronics eligible to teach inb.tech college will you please let me know the relevant aicte norms
26th February 2020, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

can a B.E - Electronic and instrumentation engineer do masters in mechatronics with 81% academic?
12th July 2020, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

How to get equivalent certificate of B.Tech in ECE and M.Tech in Mechatronics
19th September 2020, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Can we do MTech in mechatronics after Btech in industrial and production engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?