26th November 2016, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for CA exam after B.Tech degree?

Can I appear for the CAT exam after 4 years of competing B.Tech? Please also give the details and tips to how to crack or get topmost rank in CAT exam?

26th November 2016, 06:18 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for CA exam after B.Tech degree?

CAT stands for Common Admission Test. It is a National level MBA entrance examination conducted by IITs for offering admission in Master's degree management courses in top Indian institutes like IIT, NIT, IISc, etc.,.

Candidates who have passed minimum three years Bachelor's degree in any discipline with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised university are eligible to appear in CAT examination.

To get topmost rank and to prepare for CAT examination, you need to concentrate on Verbal Ability (English), Quant Ability (Mathematics), Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation sections. I suggest you to take CAT coaching from good coaching center to get good rank in CAT examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?