25th January 2018, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NET exam or Ph.D after completion of bachelors in hotel management?

Hi, I have done the bachelor of Hotel management. But now I want to do post graduation in English or geography from distance and apply for the NET exam or PhD. Would I b eligible for the same? I had English communication as one of my subjects in one semester in my graduation. Thanks!

29th January 2018, 09:41 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NET exam or Ph.D after completion of bachelors in hotel management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have done the bachelor of Hotel management. But now I want to do post graduation in English or geography from distance and apply for the NET exam or PhD. Would I b eligible for the same? I had English communication as one of my subjects in one semester in my graduation. Thanks!
Sorry to say that you are not eligible for NET exam and Ph.D. course after completing your Graduation. A degree is the minimum required qualification to be eligible for NET entrance exam or Ph.D. course.

So, first complete your Master degree course then definitely you are eligible for the NET exam. You will be eligible for the Ph.D. course based on the NET score.

Remember that you need to score at least 55% of marks in Master degree course to be eligible for the NET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?