25th January 2018, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do special B.Ed course with 55 percent marks in post graduation?

My graduation marks are below 45% and the postgraduate mark is 55% am I eligible for special B.Ed? Can you please let me know the steps which I need to follow the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me with the answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do B.Ed course with 49.5 percent marks in B.Sc Maths and 62 percent marks in post graduation?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in Kumaon University with 44% marks in Graduation and 56% marks in post graduation?
  3. Am I eligible to do BEd if I scored 40 percentage marks in post graduation?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed Special course with 44% marks in BA graduation?
  5. Am I eligible to give the SET exam in Andhra Pradesh with 55% marks in Post graduation?
  6. Minimum qualification in graduation and post graduation to be eligible for UGC NET exam 2018?
  7. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for diploma+degree completed student to get a job in MNC?
  9. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. B.Ed possible with 39 percent marks in graduation?
  11. Can I do B.Ed after MCA degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to join B.Ed course after completion of graduation with 49 percent marks?
  13. Difference between BEd and Special BEd course -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible for B.Ed post after scoring 43% marks in B.A?
  15. How to become a professor in college after graduating with pass class? Can I appear for B.Ed?
  16. Am I eligible to get a job in any company having 80 percent in SSLC, 58 percent in PU and 55 percent in graduation?
  17. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percent marks?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for TGT Arts after completion of graduation with 49 percent and B.Ed with 71 percent? Relaxation for Ex-serviceman in Army?
28th January 2018, 12:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do special B.Ed course with 55 percent marks in post graduation?

Yes, you are eligible to do B.Ed course after completion of your post graduation with 55% aggregate marks from a recognised university. Candidates who have passed undergraduate or postgraduate course in Arts/ Commerce/ Science stream from a recognised university with minimum aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ ST) marks are eligible to pursue B.Ed course.
28th January 2018, 01:17 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do special B.Ed course with 55 percent marks in post graduation?

The minimum qualification to pursue bachelor of education course is graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college/university. Post graduate candidates are also eligible to apply for B.Ed course. Being a post graduate you should have secured 50% to 55% marks from a recognized university. As you have completed post graduation with 55% marks, so you are eligible for B.Ed. You have to appear for an entrance examination and on the basis of your performance you will get admission in different colleges.
28th January 2018, 10:57 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for B.ED (Bachelor of Education) course after completing post graduate degree with 55% marks obtained because to apply for B.ED course minimum qualification required to apply is bachelor degree in Arts, Commerce, Science from government recognized institute. Here below are details regarding B.ED course:-
  • Duration of B.ED (Bachelor of Education) course is 2 years.
  • To get admission in some of reputed institutes you must have to appear in entrance exam conducted for admission of eligible candidates for B.ED course.
  • Entrance exam for B.ED course is mainly conducted in the month of July/August every year and based on subjects like English, General knowledge, Aptitude etc.
29th January 2018, 02:15 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My graduation marks are below 45% and the postgraduate mark is 55% am I eligible for special B.Ed? Can you please let me know the steps which I need to follow the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me with the answer soon. Thank you!
Sorry that you are not eligible for B.Ed course. Those who are interested to pursue B.Ed course must complete Graduation course with 50% of marks from a recognized university. The admission will be based on the score obtained in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university. First preference will be given to the candidate who has been qualified in the TET entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?