23rd January 2018, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I complete my MA after getting backlogs?

I have cleared only 4th semester from Punjab university Chandigarh but I got re in my first semester one exam , 2nd semester 1 exam and third semester 2 exam. I want to complete my MA, please tell me what should I do now. I got re due to some medical illness.

24th January 2018, 01:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I complete my MA after getting backlogs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have cleared only 4th semester from Punjab university Chandigarh but I got re in my first semester one exam , 2nd semester 1 exam and third semester 2 exam. I want to complete my MA, please tell me what should I do now. I got re due to some medical illness.

To complete the MA course, you have to reappear for the backlogs and clear them. You have to contact your college and get the application form for the arrear examinations. You have to fill up the same and submit it with the required fee. You have to study the backlogs by yourself or through private tuition to clear the backlogs. You can also get help from your seniors or from college professors/lecturers to clear the backlogs. The above mentioned is one of the easiest ways to clear your backlogs. Examinations are conducted twice in a year.
28th January 2018, 03:49 PM
sree2244

Default Re: How can I complete my MA after getting backlogs?

After completion of backlogs you need contact the your college administration members and get the application from them.You have to pay the required fee.Study well for completion backlogs manage your time to study that is very important.Be confident while write the Examinations and take seniors suggestions for clear the subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?