14th March 2015, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Sc in Information technology after M.Com?

Can we do M.Sc in Information Technology after M.COM? Am I eligible to do that? What will be the scope in future for a better career? Kindly guide me with the right information on this. Awaiting for a reply soon. Thank you.

31st March 2015, 02:21 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc in Information technology after M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can we do M.Sc in Information Technology after M.COM? Am I eligible to do that? What will be the scope in future for a better career? Kindly guide me with the right information on this. Awaiting for a reply soon. Thank you.
Sorry that you are not eligible for M.Sc Information Technology after completing M.Com. Only science stream science with Mathematics and Computer Science subject are eligible. However, you can apply for Higher degree course which is related to Commerce stream. There are so many professional and Doctoral programs are available after completing M.Com.

Higher Degree Course After M.Com:

PhD in Commerce
M.Phil in Commerce
Master of Business Administration (MBA)

Professtional Courses After M.Com:

Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI)
www.icai.org

Institute of Cost and Work Accountant of India (ICWAI)
icmai.in

Institute of Company Secretary of India (ICSI)
www.icsi.edu

Bachelor of Law (LLB)

Apart from this you can apply for Govenment Banking exams like, IBPS www.ibps.in/www.ibps.in/ or SBI https://www.sbi.co.in exam.
10th April 2015, 10:18 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Thumbs up Re: Can I do M.Sc in Information technology after M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

After completing your M.Com you can surely go for M.Sc in IT. And the scope for the M.Sc as well as M.Com guy is very bright on the IT field. What you need to do is that you must pursue your MCA from a recognized college or the University then it will adds to your experiences and chance for getting selected in the top companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?