11th January 2015, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility to join M.Tech without GATE score?

Sir,

I want to join M.Tech in SRM university ,
I missed out this year Gate Exam please help me to join in M.tech...
Is there any possibility to join M.Tech without Gate score?

looking for your reply,

Yours
T.ARUN

16th January 2015, 08:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibility to join M.Tech without GATE score?

Yes, you can get admission in M.Tech course at SRM University without having GATE score. To get admission in M.Tech course in SRM University without GATE score, you need to appear in SRM Graduate Engineering Entrance Test (SRMGEET) which is conducted by SRM University. Based upon merit of the candidates who have qualified entrance test, merit list will be prepared and candidates will be called for counselling process. After completion of Counselling process, you can get admission in M.Tech course in SRM University.
26th March 2015, 07:25 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Dear Friend,
There are many universities those conduct there own entrance test for M.Tech.Some Universities takes candiates for M.Tech on the basis of State Entrance Exam.Some Universities takes student on the basis of Engineering Percentage.

About SRM University:This University conduct SRM Graduate Engineering Entrance Test (SRMGEET) for entering in M.tech.SO you have to appear this Entrance Exam after qualifying in this Exam you will be eligible for the Counseling and get admission for M.Tech.
31st March 2015, 03:37 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

looking for your reply,

Yours
T.ARUN
Yes, you can join M.Tech (Master of Technology) course without appearing for GATE examination.

GATE stands for the Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering. One of the Top IITs conducts this exam every year. GATE 2015 was conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur.

This exam is generally conducted for getting admission into the M.E./M.Tech programme.

Candidates who have qualified in their bachelor of engineering course or mater of science can apply for this examination.

There are many deemed or privet universities, which are conducting their own entrance exam for getting the admission into M.Tech course every year. So, if you don't want to appear for GATE exam then, you can apply for those privet entrance exams conducted by the different universities.

However, you can also apply for the Non-GATE exam Through which you can get admission into masters degree in many government or privet colleges.

But without qualifying in GATE examination, you will not receive any scholarship from the MHRD government.

10th April 2015, 10:02 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Is there any possibility to join M.Tech without GATE score?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

looking for your reply,

Yours
T.ARUN
Hello,

There is also a direct admission procedure in the SRM university. What you need to do is that go to the official website of the SRM and take the admission department mail id and send the mail regarding the admission to the M.Tech purpose, you will surely get a reply from their side. Ye, there are possibility to join M.tech without GATE Score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?