21st July 2016, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do masters after completion of B.Sc IT from Kuvempu University with collabration of NIIT as distnace mode?

I am siddharth bhanushali. I am doin Bsc(IT) frm kuvempu university with collabration vd NIIT as distance course. After completing this i will b graduate. Soo can i do my masters frm sm other university on regular basis.
Kindly give me some info.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in CAT exam if doing B.Sc(IT) from NIIT?
  2. Which Masters Degree is a better choice for me to join after completion of B.Sc in IT?
  3. Eligibility for iaf pilots course for BSc in IT students? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for SBI bank PO after completing BSc?
  5. Am I eligible for JNU after doing BSc IT from NIIT? Universities in which I can apply?
  6. Am I eligible for NIMCET after completing BSc IT from NIIT with 70% marks through distance mode?
  7. Am I eligible for IBPS clerk exam? I have done BSc IT from Kuvempur University
  8. Can I apply for government job after completing BSc IT from Kuvempu University in distance mode
  9. Job opportunity in IT sector after graduation(b.sc it) from distance mode and one and half year diploma from niit
  10. What's the future prospective of GNIIT graduates from Secunderabad? How may I get job?
  11. Am I eligible to appear for MCA test after pursuing BSc IT from NIIT Delhi
  12. Can I be eligible for Bank PO after completion of BSc IT? I am doing BSc IT distance course from Kuvempu University Karnataka
  13. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA in distance mode?
  14. Am I eligible for IAS exam after completing BSc in Kuvempu University
  15. Am I eligible to Ph.D in regular mode after completion of masters in correspondence? -- [New]
  16. Can I get admission in MSc IT regular after completing BSc IT from Kuvempur University in distance mode
  17. Am I eligible to do Ph.D or M.Phil from any university in distance mode after completion of M.Com with 48% marks?
  18. Is there any chance to take admission in Tezpur University for MCA after clearing the exam? Does this university offer distance education?
21st July 2016, 06:16 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters after completion of B.Sc IT from Kuvempu University with collabration of NIIT as distnace mode?

Yes, you can opt for Masters degree course after completion of your B.Sc IT from the above mentioned Institute, provided you will have to fulfill their minimum marks requirement and you should have completed your graduation without any pending backlog papers.

Moreover you will have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the Institution itself and after you clear the paper, you will be very much eligible to avail a seat in the prospective college/University.
21st July 2016, 09:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters after completion of B.Sc IT from Kuvempu University with collabration of NIIT as distnace mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am siddharth bhanushali. I am doin Bsc(IT) frm kuvempu university with collabration vd NIIT as distance course. After completing this i will b graduate. Soo can i do my masters frm sm other university on regular basis.
Kindly give me some info.
You have completed B.Sc in IT through distance mode, So you are not eligible to do masters degree in regular basis.

But you can do masters degree through distance mode.

Only regular candidates are eligible to get admission in masters degree on regular basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?