7th February 2015, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I do post graduation in Aeronautical Engineering after Electrical Engineering?

I am in final year doing electrical engineering...

So can I post graduation in aeronautical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Can we appear for PG in Aeronautical Engineering after graduating in IT engineering? What is the procedure to appear? Courses offered for PG in Aeronautical Engineering? Any particular entrance exam?
  2. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering for PG after graduating from Mechanical Engineering? Which are the colleges in India offering Aeronautical Engineering in graduation and post graduation levels? Which are the colleges in Kerala State?
  3. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. How to study Aeronautical Engineering at Masters level completing Graduation in Electrical Engineering?
  5. Aeronautical engineering after diploma in electrical and electronical engineering?
  6. Can I study M.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.E.(Automobile Engineering)? List of universities offering admission with scholarship?
  7. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering for PG after graduating in Mechanical Engineering? Colleges in India offering Aeronautical Engineering in PG level?
  8. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  9. Am I eligible to get in Aeronautical Engineering through lateral entry?
  10. How to get admission in ISRO after 12th?
  11. What are various courses in engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  13. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course?
  14. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  15. Procedure to do post graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  16. What is the fee structure for Merit Quota students for Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical and Electronics Engineering? List of companies which come for campus recruitment?
  17. Can I join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  18. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
8th February 2015, 06:16 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do post graduation in Aeronautical Engineering after Electrical Engineering?

Yes, you can do it after graduation.
Many colleges have B.E and M.E courses in aeronautical engineering.

Since you have already studied B.E in electrical, so you may have to give entrance test of the respective institute for M.E in aeronautical.

You can apply in following colleges :

Indian Institute of Aircraft Engineering
New Delhi , Delhi NCR

Auroras Scientific and Technological Institute
Hyderabad , Andhra Pradesh

Hindustan Aviation Academy
Bangalore / Bengalooru , Karnataka

Hindustan College of Engineering & Technology
Coimbatore , Tamil Nadu

Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology
Coimbatore , Tamil Nadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?