7th February 2015, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

How to join in Merchant Navy after completing Post graduation?

Sir/Mam,

I had completed my my post graduation now i want to join merchant navy and i had P.C.M in my sr. secondary examination. please give me proper guidance about it?

8th February 2015, 04:12 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join in Merchant Navy after completing Post graduation?

You are eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of Post Graduation. The basic educational qualification required is "12th class" from a recognized university. The main condition is that " Candidates with 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics " are eligible to join Merchant Navy. Since you have completed 12th class with PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) subjects, you are certainly eligible to join Merchant Navy.

Educational Qualification required to Join Merchant Navy:

>> Candidates must have passed "12th class with PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) subject" from a recognized university.

Selection process:

@ Written Test
@ Personal Interview
@ Medical Test

You can appear for Naval Academy with the qualification you have. You must have passed "Mathematics" as one of the subjects in 12th (Or) Intermediate level or Graduation level. Since you meet all the eligibility criteria required, you can join Merchant Navy. You can appear for INA (Indian Navy Artificer) apprentices examination to join Merchant Navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?