31st October 2016, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for ICWAI if I am doing graduation from Delhi Commercial University?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I Am going to do the graduation from Delhi Commercial University. And i want to do ICWAI. so can i do this as a career? Can i get the admission for ICWAI? if i complete my graduation from this university. Can you please give me the details on this?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in B.Ed after having passed graduation with 48.6% from Delhi university? -- [New]
  2. Procedure of getting admission to Commercial Arts after 12th Arts? How to get form and other details of the entrance exam?
  3. Can I do ICWA course after doing B.Com with some arrears?
  4. Where and how to get admission for B.Ed course if I have completed graduation with 45% in Delhi University?
  5. What is the admission process after graduation of ICWAI?
  6. Can I do graduation again to improve the graduation percentage in Delhi University?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Ed course in Delhi University with 47% marks in Graduation?
  8. Minimum Percentage Required to pursue M.Sc in Zoology in DU?
  9. List of Private Colleges in Delhi to get admission for Graduation in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University to study M.Sc(Electronics) course?
  11. How to do B.Ed from Delhi University after completing graduation?
  12. Am I eligible for admission in LLB(3 years course) after completing B.A graduation with 40.66%?
  13. What is the criteria for B.Ed. admission in IGNOU?
  14. Is outsider Delhi candidate eligible for DUMET? Are those students who had done their 12th from outside Delhi and pursuing graduation from DU, eligible for the same?
  15. Am I eligible to do graduation in Economics from Delhi University after completion of 12th commerce?
  16. Can I pursue Charted Accountant course after completing class 12th from Private? Am I eligible to pursue my Graduation from Delhi University?
  17. How can I take admission in B.Ed after completing graduation from university of Delhi?
  18. Detailed Information regarding ICWAI course? How to get admission for this course having completed my Graduation?
31st October 2016, 07:04 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for ICWAI if I am doing graduation from Delhi Commercial University?

Yes, you will be eligible to get admission for ICWAI after completion of graduation from Delhi Commercial University.

ICWAI stands for Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India.

ICWAI as a course is conducted in three different stages.These stages are;

*Foundation course

*Intermediate Course

*Final Course.

-The minimum age to apply for the ICWAI course is 17 years. And,there is no upper age limit to apply for the course .

-The qualification required for admission in ICWAI Foundation Course is 10+2 level degree from a recognized board.Final year student of 12th class can also apply for the Foundation Course.

-The graduate candidate can directly apply for the Intermediate Course directly without applying for the Foundation Course and ICWAI Intermediate Course for ICWAI Final Course .
31st October 2016, 07:25 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for ICWAI if I am doing graduation from Delhi Commercial University?

ICWAI stands for Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India. There are three stages of this course:

>>Foundation course.

>>Intermediate course.

>>Final course.

The minimum qualification required for foundation course is 10+2 in any stream. For Intermediate course, minimum qualification is bachelor's degree. You can apply for intermediate course after bachelor's degree from Delhi Commercial University. Yes, you will get admission in ICWAI after graduation.

The admission of candidates into Intermediate course is open throughout the year. For June term examination, you must apply before 31st January of that year and before 31st June for December term examination.
31st October 2016, 09:11 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

ICWAI stands for Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India. It is a three stage course where first stage is foundation course, second stage is intermediate course and final course is final course.

Delhi Commercial University is a recognized university and its degree is applicable for ICWAI course. After bachelor's degree from this university, you can directly apply for intermediate stage of ICWAI.
1st November 2016, 12:48 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in the above mentioned course, there is no such problem in it. You can get admission in the above mentioned course after completion of your graduation from the above mentioned course, there is no such problem in it.
1st November 2016, 07:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible to take admission for ICWAI course after the completion of your Graduation from Delhi Commercial University.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent from a recognised Board are eligible to opt for ICWAI courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?