4th June 2017, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue B.Ed after 12 years of gap?

I am a graduate FM Loreto college Kolkata in the year 2005. Now after 12 years, I want to do my B.Ed. Will it be a difficult as because of the gap on board? Please help me out.

4th June 2017, 11:48 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Ed after 12 years of gap?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and the basic eligibility to pursue this course is graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college/university. Age relaxation is provided to the reserved category candidates.

There is no age limit to study B.Ed, but generally the age is set in between 21 years to 35 years. As you have completed graduation in 2005, so after 12 years also you can pursue B.Ed.
5th June 2017, 10:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a graduate FM Loreto college Kolkata in the year 2005. Now after 12 years, I want to do my B.Ed. Will it be a difficult as because of the gap on board? Please help me out.
You can pursue B.Ed course because B.Ed course doesn't require any age criteria.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
5th June 2017, 04:46 PM
mrghost
Member+

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed course

> Minimum qualification required for entry into B.Ed course is bachelor of arts, Bachelors of science or Bachelors of Commerce from recognised universities with at least 50% marks.

> Candidate must have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the various states and independent educational bodies and Universities.

> There is no maximum age limit to pursue B.Ed course but in general you can apply in between 21 years to 35 years
5th June 2017, 08:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Ed course after 12 years of gap. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in Science/ Commerce/ Arts stream from a Government recognized university are eligible to pursue B.Ed course. Admissions in B.Ed course are done through merit basis of Bachelor's degree examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university. Since, you have completed Bachelor's degree course 12 years back, you are eligible to pursue B.Ed course.
5th June 2017, 11:04 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education, the eligibility criteria and other details are given below:

Aspirants should be a degree holder with at least 50% marks from a recognised University in any discipline.

There is no age limit to apply for this exam but you must be a citizen of India.

There are two ways to done B.Ed.

1) Regular

2) Distance

So you are eligible.
5th June 2017, 11:30 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

You can pursue your B.Ed without any problem.
Also there is no maximum age limit in pursuing B.Ed course but in general you can apply in between 21 years to 35 years.
To get admission to B.Ed course you need to satisfy the following eligibility criteria:
>You should have Bachelor's degree from a recognized board.
>You should have completed your graduation with 50% and above marks, for SC/ST candidates the required marks is 45%.
>You have to qualify entrance examination in order to become eligible for admission.
Every university/college conduct their own entrance examination for B.Ed candidate selection.
10th June 2019, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my third year bsc after 3 years gap can I do b.Ed???
3rd November 2019, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage required in b.ed in o.b.c category
3rd June 2020, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

How many years of Gap accepted before B.E
d
12th August 2020, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

I have 3 year of gap after B. Sc. Can I do B. Ed. Course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?