16th November 2016, 10:14 PM
Lavanya vardharaj

Can I pursue B.Ed now if I discontinued my B.Com course 3 years back?

Respected Sir, I did my B.Com 3 years back but I was not able to complete it. But now I want to pursue B.Ed so I want to know can I pursue B.Ed now if I discontinued my B.Com course 3 years back? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
18th November 2016, 07:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Ed now if I discontinued my B.Com course 3 years back?

No, you are not eligible to pursue B.Ed course now if you have discontinued B.Com course 3 years ago. To be eligible to pursue B.Ed course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in Commerce/ Arts/ Science stream from a recognised board. Since, you have not completed your B.Com course, you are not eligible to pursue B.Ed course. You need to complete your three years B.Com course and obtain the degree certificate to be eligible to pursue B.Ed course.
25th March 2019, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Ed now if I discontinued my B.Com course 3 years back?

Dear sir, I discontinued my Bcom past 5years i didnt complete my final year due to some personal issue but i was the topper i want to finish it how is it possible pls let me know asap
10th December 2022, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to continue my BEd after five years of gap?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?