29th October 2015, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of diploma course 3 years back?

I Have completad my Diploma 3 years back. then i have joined in Engineering. but i discontinued it. Now what can i do. can i rejoin in BE again. or can i do some other course? Can you please provide me your valuable suggestion to proceed further?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Can i do MSc IT after Diploma in same? What are the other options except B. Tech?
  3. Difference between Polytechnic Diploma course and +2 Non-Medical
  4. Which one to choose between 10th and diploma?
  5. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  6. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB?
  7. Is it possible to go for diploma directly after completion of 9th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I do B.Tech in computer science after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  9. Which course I should take up after completion of ME diploma?
  10. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  11. What is the procedure followed to apply for AMIE after completion of diploma course 3 years with CS?
  12. Can I do B.E after completion of diploma course in Gujarat?
  13. What should I do further after completing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering being a economically poor candidate?
  14. How to do B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure to be followed for doing diploma or any electrical engineering course after completion of ITI course?
  16. What is the procedure to take building license after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  17. Which is better to do next after completion of diploma? Go for B.Tech or AMIE?
  18. How to take admission in AMIE after completion of 3 years diploma in electrical engineering
29th October 2015, 09:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of diploma course 3 years back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I Have completad my Diploma 3 years back. then i have joined in Engineering. but i discontinued it. Now what can i do. can i rejoin in BE again. or can i do some other course? Can you please provide me your valuable suggestion to proceed further?
You can try for government sector jobs like BSNL TTA and Assistant Loco Pilot exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma/B.Tech degree with below given specialization are eligible for BSNL TTA exam.

Electrical Engineering
Radio Engineering
Computer Engineering
Information Technology
Instruments Technology
Telecommunication Engineering
MSc (electronics) Electronics Engineering

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.

Pattern for BSNL TTA exam:-

Part-I :General ability test 20
Part-II :Basic Engineering 90
Part-III :Specialization 90

Eligible ITI departments are Fitter/Electrician/Instrument Mechanic/Mill Wright or Maintenance Mechanic/Mechanic Radio & TV/Electronics Mechanic/Mechanic Motor Vehicle/Wireman/Tractor Mechanic/Armature & Coil Winder/Mechanic Diesel/Heat Engine/Turner/Machinist/Refrigeration & AC Mechanic

Eligible Diploma departments are Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Automobile Engineering recognized by AICTE are also applicable.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
29th October 2015, 05:47 PM
ant man

Yes you can do B.E again after leaving B.E before.

You must apply for the engineering entrance exam and pass it to take admission. You can take admission in 2nd year B.E course as your diploma holder.

If you are not interested in engineering then you can do job on the basis of diploma otherwise you can also do B.Sc which will be a good option.

B.Sc course does not require any age limit and marks percentage requirement.

Even you can do the course in part time also.
29th October 2015, 05:56 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell that you must join a degree course after diploma course so that you can apply for exams in banks, post offices, College, etc

More over you can apply for post graduate diploma, so that you can apply for lecturer after completing.
31st October 2015, 03:47 PM
jashan13
Junior Member+

According to me ,you should join the B.E again because after B.E you should become a graduation person and you can apply all the jobs which graduation is required and can further study if you interested.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?