22nd August 2013, 09:48 AM
profi

Can I study master in automobile from german after studying bachelor in civil engineering

I am studying bechlor in civil engineering from nepal....i am in 5th semester..can i study master in auto mobile from german

Related Questions:
  1. University nearby Koln to pursue MBA? -- [New]
  2. Expenses to pursue MS (Civil engineering) in Germany?
  3. Is knowledge of German language necessary to study in Germany? How may I do MS(automobile) in Germany? I'm currently in B.E(mechanical) 5th sem
  4. Fee structure for Automobile Engineering in German?
  5. How to do master degree in Germany after doing engineering pre final year in department of Automobile? How to get admission in it?
  6. Date of B.Stat entrance exam? How should I prepare for the exam? Last 5 years question papers? Is there any coaching institute for the entrance exam in Bangalore?
  7. Master's Degree in Civil engineering in top colleges in ndia -- [Most Discussed]
  8. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  9. Colleges offering 5 year degree course of BE and M.Tech? Which exam I have to appear for to join this course?
  10. Can I study automobile engineering after studying diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Which are the best course in master degree?
  12. Possibility of securing a chance in German universities for MS in Automobile engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to study Master's in German universities having IELTS score of 5.5?
  14. B.Ed.(correspondence) or M.A. (correspondence) Which one would be better from job point of view?
  15. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  16. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E automobile engineering?
  17. Is it possible to do masters degree in Automobile in Germany after completing bachelor degree in electronics and Communication Engineering
  18. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London?
31st May 2019, 04:42 PM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Can I study master in automobile from german after studying bachelor in civil engineering

Yes you can pursue higher education from foreign countries. All that matters is that do you filfill the eligibility criteria for it or not. If yes then yes you can go to the university you want and pursue your desired course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?