30th April 2016, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to become a Lecturer after completion of M.Sc(Applied Chemistry)? Which exam I have to appear?

Dear Friends,
I have taken admission in M.Sc(Applied Chemistry). I want to be a Lecturer of Chemistry. After this M.Sc, what I have to do and which exam I have to appear?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I eligible for Lecturer post after completion of M.Phil having completed PG in Chemistry?
  2. Am I eligible for lecture post in polytecnic colleges after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  3. Career scope after completion of Graduation in Chemistry? List of Government Jobs available after completion of this course?
  4. How can I become a college lecturer after pursuing master degree in chemistry
  5. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? I have completed MCA but degree with Chemistry
  6. A CA can be a Lecturer of Accounts in any College? Qualification required for it?
  7. job related How to do M.Phil in chemistry after completing PG degree in general chemistry? Can I join lecturer in any engineering college or polytechnic
  8. Best coaching centres for Junior Lecturer(chemistry) post? I am preparing for APPSC Junior Lecturer Competitive Exam
  9. Which post graduation course I need to take after B.Com Computer Science to become a lecturer?
  10. Is it possible to become a lecturer in psychology field after completion of MSc?
  11. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry being a College lecturer?
  12. Why is M.Tech not considered for the post of a Reader after being a lecturer?
  13. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  14. How to be a lecturer in medical college after doing BSc in Chemistry and M.A in English? What is the qualification?
  15. How to apply for Ph.D to become English professor being a postgraduate?
  16. Is there any possibility for me to become a government lecturer after completion of group exams?
  17. Which course shall I opt for between M.Tech and MS after completion of BE in Computer Science to join as Lecturer in Engineering Colleges?
  18. How to get admission into Ph.D course in chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd May 2016, 09:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become a Lecturer after completion of M.Sc(Applied Chemistry)? Which exam I have to appear?

For government lecturer job you need to qualify NET/SET. Government universities only offer lecturer job to NET/SET qualified candidates only. You must have 55% marks in M.Sc to become eligible for this exam.

In private colleges you can apply for lecturer job directly but chances are low and you will get salary only on the basis of experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?