11th November 2016, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I take two year of gap after MA first year in private?

I have done MA first year with private. Now, I want to take gap of two years to second or final year. Is it possible to take gap of two years?

12th November 2016, 08:05 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take two year of gap after MA first year in private?

No, I am sorry to say that it is not possible for you take a gap of two years after completion of your 1st year MA and then continue with your studies. If you take a gap of two years, then you will have to get admission in 1st year of MA and then continue with your studies all over again.
25th June 2019, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

I have done my M.a previous in 2016 but next year in 2017 i didn't gave exam ...and that i year i take admission in b.ed and now my b.ed is complete ...so can i do M.A final this year with the gap of two year in rajsthan unviercity?
2nd October 2020, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

i take two year gap after m.a part i as private ,can i do part ii after that gap?
26th February 2022, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

I have done my M.a previous in 2011 but next year in 2012 i didn't give exam and that year i took admission in b.ed and now my b.ed is complete so can i do M.A final this year with the gap of one year in jiwaji University ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?