22nd July 2016, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.Ed with 45% in Graduation?

I am a graduate but I have got only 45% in my Graduation. I am interested to study B.Ed now. So, with this percentage I am eligible to do B.Ed? Please tell me about this. Thank you in advance!

24th July 2016, 05:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Ed with 45% in Graduation?

Sorry, to say that you are not eligible to study B.Ed course with 45% aggregate marks in your Graduation. To be eligible to study B.Ed course, you must have passed your Graduation in Arts/ Science/ Commerce stream with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised university. Since, you have not secured 50% aggregate marks, you are not eligible to get admission to study B.Ed course.
24th July 2016, 07:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a graduate but I have got only 45% in my Graduation. I am interested to study B.Ed now. So, with this percentage I am eligible to do B.Ed? Please tell me about this. Thank you in advance!
No, you are not eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
26th August 2016, 03:20 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for B.Ed.

For a candidate who wants to join B.Ed course must fulfill these criteria as stated below. So if you are interested go through the details below

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR B.Ed :

> The candidate should have 50% marks in graduation which is been done from a recognized university/college in India.
> You should be declared clear from your local police station.
> Your age must be above 18 years.

As you have less than 50% marks in your graduation, so you are not eligible for B.Ed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?