24th January 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

MCA or M.Sc.(IT), which is better course after graduation in Networking field?

I am in network field(ccna).Which is better for me MCA or MSC(IT) ?

30th January 2011, 12:15 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MCA or M.Sc.(IT), which is better course after graduation in Networking field?

Both The Field Are Better for You.

But According to Me, MCA is better if you plan to be a Programmer. MCA focus on application programming while MSC focuses on Some System Programming.

So, If you're planning pure software, MCA may be the better choice. If you're thinking about some systesm programming, MSc IT may be the better choice.

You need to look at the course they offer and see which one you're more interested in.
30th January 2011, 12:20 PM
pokale aniket

Default Re: MCA or M.Sc.(IT), which is better course after graduation in Networking field?

Both The Field Are good for you.

you choose MCA because in this field better career choice and you also get

best best job.
30th January 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

which course will be better after B.SC[IT] complition..
30th January 2011, 10:32 PM
khan2003

Dear Friend, there is slight difference in MCA and MSc in IT.

MCA- MASTER IN COMPUTER APPLICATION, gives pure knowledge in Applications.

MSc(IT)- Gives pure knowledge in System Software Programing.

So dear after completing CCNA you can go for MCA as you are already having the basic knowledge.

best of luck dear
31st January 2011, 03:34 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

hello,

CCNA is a good choice for you, after this go for CCNP and CCIE for network professionals.

you can take MCA as it has professional career for jobs both in networking as well as software application.

All the best!!
8th March 2011, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

i did one diploma in networking from NIIT and B.A i want to go in IT field should i go MCA or Msc IT which is better for me please solid reason.
10th June 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Which is better for me after graduation for future life?I passed B.sc with 45% in pure science.
12th June 2011, 12:22 PM
stranger351

I think both courses are better for you but i think you should go with MCA because already you are in networking field and this choice make your future bright so go with MCA but if you have interest in IT sector then you should go with M.sc. IT........ it depends on your interest
19th June 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

i did one diploma in networking from one computer center and B.A i want to go in IT field should i go MCA or Msc IT which is better for me please give suggestion or if possible give reason also.
4th July 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

I think MCA is better than MSc IT or MBA IT because after MCA you have much Opportunity both in sector government or private like system analyst, software engineer, software developer, programmer, troubleshooter, teaching faculty, Trainer etc. and every time you will be eligible for top level jobs. and after MSc IT you will have limited jobs, and after MBA IT you will have also limited jobs only in software or IT company, so according me MCA is best.
11th July 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

i think both just waste of time........you should enroll in MSC (Enterprise Network and security management.) affiliated from Annamalai University............the only degree in pure networking.
29th July 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

i m 12th pass what should i do B.C.A or Bsc I.T
21st September 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

i just want to know that is there anyother option rather than mca or msc(IT) AFTER BSC.IT.......PLS TELL ME SOMETHING ELSE COURSES WITH ITS BENEFIT
14th October 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

i have pass b.com. 44 persentag then i have tray to mca ignou external and m.sc it regular. So haw to posibal?
28th November 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

hi completed my BSc comp would like to do networking plz suggest which course is suits for girls in networking and will have good opportunity for jobs???
14th March 2012, 05:06 PM
kaveribiswas

Both The Field Are Better for You.

But According to Me, MCA is better if you plan to be a Programmer. MCA focus on application programming while MSC focuses on Some System Programming.

So, If you're planning pure software, MCA may be the better choice. If you're thinking about some systesm programming, MSc IT may be the better choice.

Good luck............
5th June 2012, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my Graduation in BSc.IT & now i m doing CCNA & MCITP course from CMS Institute.
I want to ask u which Master Degree should i go for "MCA or MSc.IT"???
6th January 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Which is better course after graduation MSC.IT & MCITP networking course. I want to ask you which is better?
2nd July 2014, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

I've completed 12th with physics biology chemistry? What would be the best course in network field? Pls sent answer at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?