25th June 2016, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Course description and scope of M.Pharmacy(Drug Regulatory Affairs)?

Respected Sir,
Can I know the scope of M.Pharmacy in the specialization of Drug Regulatory Affairs? Kindly tell me the course description for this specialization of M.Pharmacy.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do Post Graduation in Regulatory Affairs from India or from USA?
  2. Whether PhD or MBA-IB would be a better choice after M.Pharm. and one year experience in Regulatory Affairs?
  3. How can M.Pharma students get the project in Pharma Companies?
  4. Which are the universities in Germany offering masters in Pharmacy for free?
  5. Government institutes or universities offering PG Diploma in Regulatory Affairs?
  6. Is PG Diploma in Drug Regulatory Affairs through distance education beneficial for life science students?
  7. Career options and jobs available for M.Sc clinical Research and Regulatory Affairs holder? In which companies should I apply?
  8. Required Qualification for Drug Inspector Exam of MPSC? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam? Date of this Exam? Do I need to have Industrial Experience for this?
  9. Any opportunities in Central Government after B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I apply for regulatory affairs after completing degree degree in biochemistry?
  11. Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD for M.Pharmacy(Drug Regulatory Affairs) candidate?
  12. Details about Drug Inspector exam? Should i select pharmaceutics or pharmaceutical regulatory affairs in M.Pharma?
  13. Which course is preferred for better future either Intellectual property rights or Regulatory affairs (distance education)? List of Top colleges in Gujarat for the same?
  14. Will I get a seat in a stipend offering M.Pharm college in AP? Any change to get into Regulatory Affairs branch?
  15. How much fee to pay for LLB distance learning course? Can I do legal practice in future after doing the course?
  16. Any universities in Germany offering Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs course?
  17. Admission procedure to study M.Pharmacy(Drug Regulatory Affairs) in Amity Institute of Pharmacy? Fee structure of this course? -- [New]
  18. Is there any suitable college to do M.Pharmacy under regulatory affairs with distance learning?
29th July 2016, 06:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course description and scope of M.Pharmacy(Drug Regulatory Affairs)?

Eligibility Criteria Required to do M.Pharm in Drug Regulatory Affairs:

The basic educational qualification required to do this M.Pharm in Drug Regulatory Affairs course is "B.Pharm" with minimum 60% marks from a recognized PCI universities.

The duration of this M.Pharm in Drug Regulatory Affairs course lasts for about '2 years'. After successful completion of this course, you may apply for Medical Information Associates posts, Regulatory Affairs Consultants, Regulatory Administrator, Regulatory Affairs Head, Academics, Drug Inspector. Drug Controller and Regulatory Compliance Manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?