22nd July 2018, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of MPhil(Microbiology) in Jodhpur National University?

Hi Sir, I would like to know about the course structure of MPhil(Microbiology) course which is available in Jodhpur National University. Can you please tell me about the course structure as well as the course fee expenses also?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for B.Ed course from Jodhpur National University
  2. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  3. Fee structure of the following B.Tech colleges and related information? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University?
  5. What will be the total expense of doing MS from Germany?
  6. Should I pursue Ph.D(Chemistry) from Jodhpur National University? Is this university is UGC approved?
  7. Which has better scope, MS in Germany or UK?
  8. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Business Law in Jaipur National University?
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering in VIA University College?
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM (Criminal Science & Criminology) at Tehran University?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Hotel Management) in National Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata? -- [New]
  12. List of the top colleges along with their details like entrance exam, eligibility criteria etc, offering PG course in forensic sciences? B.Sc. I am pursuing B.Sc(final year) with biotechnology stream from Jodhpur National University, Jodhpur
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) in Technical University of Denmark?
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Geological Sciences) in NIMS University?
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Operational Research) in Rama University?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD (Drawing & Painting) in Rajasthan University?
  17. Course structure & fee expenses of ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  18. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Insurance Law in MGSU?
20th August 2018, 05:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of MPhil(Microbiology) in Jodhpur National University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I would like to know about the course structure of MPhil(Microbiology) course which is available in Jodhpur National University. Can you please tell me about the course structure as well as the course fee expenses also?

The course structure of MPhil (Microbiology) in Jodhpur National University is as follows:

First Semester:

Microbial Biotechnology
Microbial Biodiversity and Molecular Taxonomy
Microbial Genomics
Advances in Microbiology

Second Semester:

Dissertation

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here

Fee expenses of MPhil Microbiology in Jodhpur National University are as follows:

Tuition Fees – Rs 1,00,000
Enrollment Fee – Rs 1,000
Alumni Membership (life time) Fee – Rs 1,000
Hostel Fee – Rs 70,000 without AC room
Hostel Fee – Rs 1,00,000 AC room + Electricity charges

Candidates have to contact the university for exact fee details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?