10th July 2018, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of MPhil(Political Geography) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

Hi Sir, I would like to know about the course structure of MPhil(Political Geography) course which is available in Jawaharlal Nehru University. Can you please tell me about the course structure as well as the course fee expenses also?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of PhD(Population Studies) in Jawaharlal Nehru University? -- [New]
  2. Fee expenses of BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering?
  3. Whether JNU is best to study Geography Honours or DU?
  4. Fee structure for 2nd semester M.Sc Biotechnology of Jawaharlal Nehru University
  5. Entrance exam available to study MPhil(Political Geography) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  6. Fee structure including hostel charges for B.A.(English) Honours course in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  7. Can I pursue MA in geography after B.Sc PCM?
  8. Whether Jawaharlal Nehru University provides a 3 year B.Sc in Economics and Geography or not?
  9. Scholarships available to study MPhil(Political Geography) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  10. How many seats are available for MPhil(Political Geography) course in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  11. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  12. Admission procedure to study MPhil(Political Geography) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  13. What is the actual amount of BCA course in JNU? What is the seat availability?
  14. Course structure & fee expenses of BA(Geography) in Rammohan College, Kolkata?
  15. Syllabus for MSc Biotech in Jawaharlal Nehru University? What is the course fee per semester?
  16. Colleges for M.Tech in embedded system in AP through PGECET -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I study M.Sc(Geography) after completion of B.A.(Geography)? Fee structure of this M.Sc in Punjab University?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria and minimum marks requirement to get admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?