13th June 2018, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about MA(Criminal Justice) course?

Hello everyone, I would like to gather the details of MA course in the specialization of Criminal Justice. Can anyone of you please provide me the information related to this course in details?

19th June 2018, 09:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about MA(Criminal Justice) course?

Detailed Information about MA in Criminal Justice course:

The detailed information about MA in Criminal Justice course is given below,

Name of the course - MA in Criminal Justice

Duration of the course - 2 years

Course Level - Post Graduation

Educational Qualification Required:-

@ In general, the basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this course is Graduation or Bachelor's Degree in any discipline.

@ Most of the colleges conduct their own entrance examination for offering admission into this course.

If you are interested to find employment opportunities as a Police Officer, Forensic Scientist, Corrections Officer, Coast Guard, Court Reporter, Forensic Psychologist, Crime Scene Investigator, Compliance Officer..etc., in several CBI, IB, CID ..like organizations then doing this course is the best option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?