28th October 2016, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Details and course structure of Master of Fisheries Science(Mariculture)?

I want to get the details of the Master of Fisheries Science course in specialization of Mariculture. Can anyone of you please provide me the course structure also?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Post Graduate in Fishery if not done Graduation in Fishery?
  2. How can I get admission to study Master of Fisheries Science in ICAR?
  3. Scope and expected salary for Master of Fisheries Science candidate?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship to do Masters in Fisheries in abroad?
  5. Eligibility for Fisheries course from a government college? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I pursue Master of Fisheries with fellowship from Abroad? What steps should I follow for admission? -- [New]
  7. Coaching for M.Sc entrance exam in Zoology in or near Kerala?
  8. Should I study B.Sc(Fisheries)? Career opportunities of this course?
  9. Can I give UGC NET environmental science while pursuing M.Tech in Environmental Sciences -- [Most Discussed]
  10. From where should I study Diploma course in Fisheries?
  11. Can I get stipend as a regular candidate if want to do Ph.D in Aquaculture in distance mode?
  12. Is Fisheries a good field for females? Which post graduation course is best in Fisheries field?
  13. What is the complete course fees for post graduation in Fisheries?
  14. Is it right to do M.Sc. in Fisheries after B.Sc. course completion?
  15. What should I do after BSc zoology? What are the courses after BSc Zoology?
  16. Part time PhD in Marine Biotechnology/Fisheries for an employee of State Fisheries Department?
  17. How to get admission in Diploma course in Fisheries at Kolkata? What is the course duration, eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  18. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Sc(Fisheries) if completed Diploma in Fisheries? Procedure to get admission?
2nd December 2016, 08:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details and course structure of Master of Fisheries Science(Mariculture)?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue Master of Fisheries Science course:

The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this Master of Fisheries Science course. You must have done B.Sc or Bachelor's Degree in Fishery Science or Zoology with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.

In general, the admission process varies from college to college. The minimum percentage you must have secured in Master of Fisheries Science course is 60% marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?