23rd November 2015, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed after 55% in post graduation?

Is b.ed can be done on the basis of MA, if somebody doesn’t get 45% marks in graduation but have 55% marks in his post graduation. Please reply sir?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for lecturer in senior college?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria asked for the external students to do post graduation in engineering?
  3. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 59% in Post Graduation and 44% in Graduation?
  4. List post graduate courses in Psychology? Eligibility criteria for admission in post graduation? -- [New]
  5. Will I be able to apply in Kerala for studying B.Ed? What is the procedure? What is the cost of B.Ed course? What is the duration of the course?
  6. Am i eligible to appear for CDAC?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for doing post graduation in Accounts?
  8. Procedure to get admission in B.Ed? When will be the entrance exam of B.Ed?
  9. Eligibility criteria for doing Post Graduation in Astrophysics subject?
  10. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after scoring 42% in graduation and post graduation?
  11. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the criteria for MDU B.E regular? I have scored 49.5% in my graduation from DU
  13. Jobs for average marks holder in graduation and post graduation?
  14. PG in Hotel Management is possible after B.Sc Computers?
  15. What is the procedure to follow to become a school teacher after completion of B.Tech degree?
  16. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for post graduation in Microbiology? Can a B.Sc passed student do his post graduation in Microbiology?
  17. Eligibility criteria for pursuing Post Graduation in Food microbiology?
  18. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after scoring 42% in graduation and post graduation?
25th November 2015, 05:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for B.Ed after 55% in post graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is b.ed can be done on the basis of MA, if somebody doesn’t get 45% marks in graduation but have 55% marks in his post graduation. Please reply sir?
Those candidates who have completed graduation or post graduation degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

Your age should be in between 18 to 40 years.
25th November 2015, 11:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for B.Ed after 55% in post graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry it is not possible to get B.Ed admission on the basis of Master Degree course. It is mandatory that you must score at least 50% of marks at Graduation, which required by most of the B.Ed universities/college. Please go through the concerned college B.Ed eligibility before apply for B.Ed. Please, go through the B.Ed eligibility criteria below:

The applicants who have finished their Graduation with 50% can get B.Ed admission through regular mode. Most of the B.Ed universities and colleges demanding at least 50% marks for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?