2nd January 2016, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in Delhi school of economics after completion of inter with 96% marks?

I have a 96% in inter from M.E.C. background. can i have the eligibility to get into Delhi school of economics? Can you let me know the minimum criteria which would be followed for the same? Awaiting for the answer soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for economics hons in Delhi school of Economics?
  2. What is the percentage of admission in Delhi school of economic for BA?
  3. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for M.A.(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics if pursuing B.A. General with Economics from Allahabad University?
  5. How much percentage is required to take admission in Delhi for economics
  6. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics and JNU?
  7. How to get admission in B.A(Hons) economics in Delhi?
  8. BA Economics holder without MAths and Statistics in HSC is eligible for MA in Economics at Delhi School of Economics?
  9. How to get admission in B.Com course in Delhi School of Economics?
  10. Does Delhi School of Economics offer PhD in Economics? Entrance exam to get admission?
  11. What is the syllabus followed for Delhi school of economics for MA economics entrance?
  12. Previous years question papers of M.A Economics in Delhi School of Economics?
  13. Is it possible to get admission in a good school in Delhi after completion of 10th from Open school?
  14. How to get admission in Delhi School of Economics? What is the procedure?
  15. Am I eligible to do graduation in Economics from Delhi University after completion of 12th commerce?
  16. What is the procedure followed to get admission for B.Com from Delhi School of Correspondence?
  17. What is the admission procedure of Delhi School of Economics?
  18. Syllabus for the Entrance Exam for MA in Economics of Delhi School of Economics and JNU? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd January 2016, 04:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in Delhi school of economics after completion of inter with 96% marks?

You can apply for admission when admission is announced by the university concerned. You have very good chance of getting admission in Delhi school of economics because you have got 96% marks.

Cut off marks normally goes above 90% these days and you definitely have chance of admission in your choice of college.
2nd January 2016, 11:01 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in Delhi school of economics after completion of inter with 96% marks?

Admission in the above mentioned school is quite a difficult thing to achieve but as you have scored quite well in your 12th boards you should probably try for admission as there are chances of you getting admission in the school mentioned above.

Therefore, I would kindly ask you to apply and I am sure you will get admission in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?