30th March 2016, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study M.Sc(Physics) for Electronics and Communication last semester student?

Hi,
I am doing B.E. in Electronics and Communication of my last semester. I like to do M.Sc in Physics. So please guide me whether I can do? And what is the eligibility to join this M.Sc?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the eligibility criteria required to do internships when I am doing Electronics Communication 6th semester?
  2. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Electronics) for Electronics and Communication student?
  3. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  4. How to prepare for GATE entrance exam? I am a student of electronics and communication engineering of 3rd semester
  5. Specializations available to study in B.Tech for Diploma student of Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication
  7. List of companies providing training in Electronics and communication field? How can I do training in D.R.D.O? I'm a B.Tech 3rd semester student
  8. Procedure to apply for summer training at BHEL being a 6th semester Electronics and communication engineering student?
  9. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Training in BEL for B.E.(ECE) 6th semester student?
  10. Reputed companies in field of Electronics and Communication for 6 months of training?
  11. Internship for Master's in Communication Engineering 3rd semester student in Austria?
  12. How can I get job in HCL Technologies if secured 72.73% in 10th, 63.50% in 12th and 69.45% till 6th semester of B.E.(Electronics and Communication Engineering)?
  13. Want to know about foreign universities offering MS degree? Procedure based on GRE, TOEFL? Eligibility criteria?
  14. How to do internship in core companies? I am a 5th semester electronics and communication student
  15. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  16. Scope after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Internships available in Bangalore for Electronics and Communication student?
  18. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication
3rd April 2016, 06:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study M.Sc(Physics) for Electronics and Communication last semester student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am doing B.E. in Electronics and Communication of my last semester. I like to do M.Sc in Physics. So please guide me whether I can do? And what is the eligibility to join this M.Sc?
After completion of B.E. in Electronics and Communication, you are eligible for Ph.D course in Electronics.

Those candidates who have completed a masters degree in Physics or astrophysics with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D in Physics.

There are no age criteria.
4th April 2016, 03:20 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study M.Sc(Physics) for Electronics and Communication last semester student?

I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for the above mentioned course after completion of your B.E. in ECE, you should have completed your graduation in B.Sc(Physics) in order to be eligible for M.Sc(Physics) course from a recognized University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?