1st April 2015, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA for T.Y.B.Com 2nd year student?

Hello Friends,
I am a student of T.Y.B.Com and this
is my 2nd year. I would like to know that
after this course I am eligible to do MBA?
Please let me know asap.

6th April 2015, 12:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA for T.Y.B.Com 2nd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
I am a student of T.Y.B.Com and this
is my 2nd year. I would like to know that
after this course I am eligible to do MBA?
Please let me know asap.
No, you are not eligible for MBA course now.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for MBA exam.

For SC/ST candidates the percentage is 45 % in graduation. There is no age limitation for the candidates. Final year student are also eligible for MBA exam.

Exam pattern for MBA exam:-

1.Decision making
2.Verbal and logical ability
3.Quantitative ability and data interpretation
4.Essay & general awareness
6th April 2015, 05:36 PM
saritaupadhyay
Member+

Yes of course you will be eligible to study MBA course but only after your completion of graduation or when you will be about to complete your graduation that is when you will be in final year then you can surely apply for MBA course.But your percentage in graduation has to be minimum 50% in any discipline from recognized institute.

For MBA course you need to apply for entrance examination like CAT, MAT,SAT, SNAP etc not only this you have to clear your entrance exam too with agood percentile say above 80% or percentile because based on your percentile marks in your MBA entrance examination you will be getting colleges to apply for MBA course. So if you really want to study MBA course then you need to clear your entrance exam also.

Entrance exam for MBA course wil be based on the following topics:

** General awareness
** English Language
** Logical Reasoning
** Verbal Ability
** Quantitative Ability
** Data Interpretation
6th April 2015, 09:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you are eligible to study MBA course after completion of your three years B.Com course. To get admission in MBA course after completion of your three years B.Com course, you need to appear in any one of the MBA entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in MBA course.
7th April 2015, 10:36 PM
kunalroy89

You would obviously be eligible for MBA after your B.Com.
You can apply for the MBA entrance exams like CAT/MAT/XAT/SNAP etc etc even while in your final year of B.Com.
Graduate from any stream and from any subject is eligible for MBA and there is no restriction on any specific subject graduate.
But as you are in 2nd year now so you need to wait till your final year and then apply for the exams.
Till then you have all the time for preparation as the exams are not simple
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?