8th June 2018, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MPT(Rehabilitation) in Charotar University of Science and Technology?

Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in Charotar University of Science and Technology for MPT(Rehabilitation)? I want to secure admission for MPT with this specialization in Charotar University of Science and Technology.

Related Questions:
  1. How many MPT(Rehabilitation) seats are available in Charotar University of Science and Technology?
  2. Fee expenses of MPT(Rehabilitation) in Charotar University of Science and Technology?
  3. Eligibility to study MPT(Rehabilitation) in Charotar University of Science and Technology?
  4. Is Charator University of Science and Technology approved by UGC?
  5. Detailed information and entrance exam available to study B.Tech in Hong Kong University of Science and Technology?
  6. Is there any entrance exam available to study MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology? -- [New]
  7. What are the universities offering analytical chemistry?
  8. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  9. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Business Studies) in Islamic University of Science and Technology?
  10. Which college can I get after scoring 3337 rank in GPAT? I am from OC category
  11. List of AICTE and UGC approved colleges for distance learning course in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Entrance exam with issue date of Vienna University of Technology to study BE Aerospace Science? Details regarding this university?
  13. Detailed admission test to study BS in Hong Kong University of Science and Technology?
  14. B.Sc pass course student can do M.Sc in Food Technology?
  15. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Communicative English in Cochin University of Science and Technology?
  16. Diploma course of computer engineering and IT after 10th in Charotar Changa college?
  17. Best path to follow to make a career in Astronomy? Best competitive exam for admission in M.Sc Astronomy?
  18. How can I join M.E after doing B.E?
9th June 2018, 12:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MPT(Rehabilitation) in Charotar University of Science and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in Charotar University of Science and Technology for MPT(Rehabilitation)? I want to secure admission for MPT with this specialization in Charotar University of Science and Technology.

Applicants have to appear for the entrance examination (CHARUSAT) for the admission to study MPT Rehabilitation in Charotar University of Science and Technology. Applicants must have completed BPT and compulsory rotatory internship of 6 months with minimum second class or equivalent grade points are eligible to apply for the MPT Rehabilitation in Charotar University of Science & Technology. Duration of the course is two years. Charotar University of Science and Technology website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?