7th February 2017, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to go for any language courses after my MA in political science?

Hello respected Sir, I just want to know that after finishing MA in political science it would be the best option to go for further any language courses or not? Please reply ASAP.

8th February 2017, 05:28 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it good to go for any language courses after my MA in political science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello respected Sir, I just want to know that after finishing MA in political science it would be the best option to go for further any language courses or not? Please reply ASAP.
It is not advisable to study language courses after completion of MA in Political Science. It is good to study any course related to your post graduation degree (political science). As you have studied MA Political Science course, you can pursue M.Phil or PhD in Political Science. You can pursue Law graduation (LL.B) after completion of M.A in Political Science. You can pursue civil service examination (IAS, IPS etc) after completion of MA in Political Science course. You can apply for various jobs in state government like Block Development Officer (BDO), Tehsildar etc. You can choose teaching profession after completion of the post graduation degree. You can appear for NET examination to become a lecturer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?