2nd March 2016, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

How can I complete M.Sc Maths course along with my career as administration?

i am studying in b.sc 2nd year,i want to make my career in administration but also want to be PG'ed in mathematics through m.sc from recognized institute so on what should i focus, as the important one? Can you please provide me your suggestions?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue teaching career after MSc Maths? Career opportunities available after MSc?
  2. After doing MSc Maths will I have any opportunity to join 10th or 12th students? What are the different career opportunities after MSc?
  3. What are the career prospects after graduation in Public Administration?
  4. Am I eligible for M.Tech maths after completing MSc Maths?
  5. Eligibility criteria for appearing in JAM examination?
  6. Jobs and Career Scope after MSC-IT -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  8. Is B.Ed better than MSc? Can I start MSc in correspondence and B.Ed in regular?
  9. Should I take external admission for MSc Maths in Pune University or should I complete MCA/MSc computer through any open university?
  10. What is the career scope after completing PG in Police Administration?
  11. Can I do B.Ed after BSc IT? What are the possibilities for B.Ed?
  12. M.Sc(Maths) after B.Tech(CSE)? Should i do B.Sc(maths) correspondence or complete my B.Tech?
  13. How can I get the government jobs after passing MSc Maths?
  14. Career opportunities in government sector for MSc Maths with 73%?
  15. Am I eligible to do MSc Maths?
  16. How can I do MSc Maths from Government College after getting disqualified from MSc Maths entrance exam?
  17. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  18. Career options other than teaching after doing MSc, M.Phil in Maths which fetch same or better salary?
13th March 2016, 06:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I complete M.Sc Maths course along with my career as administration?

You can go for a correspondence course through open university like IGNOU if you are interested in studying as well as doing job. This is the only way.

Open universities are made for people like you who want to gain higher education along with the job or any other reason.
13th March 2016, 07:25 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I complete M.Sc Maths course along with my career as administration?

It is totally up to you and what you want to become. If your goal is a career in administration then you should go for the courses related to administration.
This is what you should do to reach your goal at an early age.
If you want you can pursue the Masters Course in Mathematics you can do so later in a Distance Course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?