22nd November 2017, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I continue my studies if I had to quite just after one month?

I joined M.Sc geology in Andhra university in 2016. But, due to my health problems. I quite college after 1 month. There is no chance of joining other college, because they have my TC. How to join again.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  2. Is it possible to continue studies after a gap of 8 years since passing 12th?
  3. How can I continue my studies if I had to quite just after one month?
  4. Is it preferable to do higher studies or should I continue with my job?
  5. How to continue my studies, which I left in 2006?
  6. Is it possible to continue my diploma studies from 2nd year after discontinuing it few years back? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can a 10th pass student do masters degree at the age of 34?
  8. How can I continue my studies after completing B.Ed? I want to continue with M.Ed
  9. If I drop my B.Sc in Agricultural studies for 2 years can I continue it again from where I left? -- [New]
  10. What can I do after B.Tech electronics and communication
  11. What are the formalities should be done after graduation?
  12. Can I do ICWA after scoring 42% in B.Com?
  13. Can I continue my studies in US from 2018 if I have completed till 10th standard in India and now 37 years old?
  14. Which course should I do after 12th Commerce to continue my further studies in Foreign?
  15. How can I continue my studies again after getting TC?
  16. Is it possible for me to continue with my Studies after 10 years of completing class 10th? What should I do to get admission in B.Com course?
  17. Can i continue my study in abroad after gap of some years?
  18. Is there any scholarship available for discontinued handicapped to continue B.Tech again?
23rd November 2017, 10:28 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I continue my studies if I had to quite just after one month?

There is no such big issue in that.
You can complete your left over studies from Open University if you are facing any problem in regular mode.
So, just apply for the M.Sc course from any Open University and after the completion of the course, you can apply for further studies or else you can find employment according to your qualification.
24th November 2017, 07:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I continue my studies if I had to quite just after one month?

You can visit the college and ask for the TC for admission in any other college or you can resume the same course from the same college by mentioning the reason for quitting.

There is no problem at all, if your reason is strong enough. You just need to give them document proof to get your work done.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?