4th February 2018, 05:40 PM
sbavat

If I drop my B.Sc in Agricultural studies for 2 years can I continue it again from where I left?

I was doing my full time graduation in B.Sc Agriculture which I had to leave in between due to some issues. Now, I was planning to continue my studies. So, will I be able to continue the same course form where I left 2 years back?

Related Questions:
  1. How to continue my studies, which I left in 2006?
  2. Can I continue diploma studies after few years gap?
  3. Can I continue my B.Sc from 3rd year if left two year back?
  4. Can I continue my studies after discontinuing it in my final year?
  5. Is it possible for me to continue with my Studies after 10 years of completing class 10th? What should I do to get admission in B.Com course?
  6. How to do final year BSc correspondence?
  7. What can I do to continue my intermediate studies after 15 years of gap?
  8. Can I continue my studies after 7 years and complete my BE (ECE) course which I left due to some financial problem?
  9. Can i continue my graduation course from 4th semester after 3 years gap?
  10. Can I continue my B.Sc Nursing studies directly from the 4th year?
  11. Is it possible to continue studies after a gap of 8 years since passing 12th?
  12. Is there any chance to continue my studies if I left my diploma in EEE 8 years back?
  13. Can i continue my study in abroad after gap of some years?
  14. Is it a right choice to depend on self studies rather than coaching for IIT JEE during the drop year? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  16. How can I continue my further studies in Law if left B.A. after pursuing 1st year 6 years back?
  17. Is it possible to continue with my Engineering course which I left 7 years ago? What is the procedure to do so?
  18. Is it preferable to do higher studies or should I continue with my job?

28th February 2018, 05:59 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: If I drop my B.Sc in Agricultural studies for 2 years can I continue it again from where I left?

One of the thing I would like to let you know is that the maximum duration allowed for completing a bachelor degree course is five years in case of most of the universities.

So, having a gap of two years while pursuing a three year bachelor degree course ( i.e; Bachelor of Science in Agriculture ) you still can continue your degree course provided you will not have any luxury of time to waste for any reason as well as you need to every paper now as any back would make the duration of your bachelor degree to go over five years which is not allowed.

19th December 2020, 06:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: If I drop my B.Sc in Agricultural studies for 2 years can I continue it again from where I left?

Can I drop b.sc agriculture after 1st year

4th August 2021, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

If I drop my bsc in agricultural studies for 1 year can i continue it again where I left

11th November 2021, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

I am unstable to pay fee for fourth semester exam can I continue it next semester exam

6th April 2022, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for bsc agricultural course after 2 years gap from plus two

3rd April 2023, 05:48 AM
Unregistered

I dropped bsc agriculture in 4th semester in 2003 from government college. After 20 years can I start same class.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?