22nd November 2017, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it true that degree percentage and marks are not useful for getting seat in best MCA colleges?

I am Hemanth Kumar. Someone told me that, If you want to join best MCA colleges write ICET, CAT, NIMCET and other examinations, if you get good rank in this examinations you will get seat in best M.C.A colleges. Degree percentage and marks are not useful for getting seat in best MCA colleges, is it true?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility?
  2. List of colleges I can apply for MCA course? I've got 52% in 12th and 75% in Undergraduate
  3. Minimum and maximum marks required in TANCET to get seat in top MCA colleges?
  4. Can I round off my UG degree percentage from 49.8 to 50% as some colleges need 50% for admission?
  5. What to do after completion of BCA course?
  6. List of colleges for whose MCA entrance exams I am eligible having done B.Sc(IT)?
  7. Will I get a seat in Engineering if I missed the required percentage by few marks?
  8. List of colleges which offer MCA to B.Sc(IT) candidate in US? Percentage required to get admission?
  9. How can i improve my BA percentage after 8 years gap?
  10. Am I eligible for ME degree after finishing MCA degree from Anna University? what is it's FEE Structure?
  11. How can I do M.Tech from private institute? I've completed B.Sc and 12th std with less than 50% marks and MCA and 10th with more than 60% marks
  12. Should I go for software companies? I've done MCA with 56% marks and B.Sc with 58% marks but havve knowledge of .NET with C# along with sql server
  13. How to choose a Post graduation course after completing BCA?
  14. Is it true that the free seats in government colleges are increased this year? What are the available seats for OC female category students in Osmania and Gandhi medical colleges? Marks required in EAMCET to get a free seat?
  15. Is it true that 50% of the seats for MCA in Delhi University are reserved for DU students and rest through the entrance exam?
  16. Eligibility to study BSc(Biochemistry) in Gwalior Institute of Technology and Science? -- [New]
  17. What are the bank courses available after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Will I get the admission if I got 60 marks in EMCET and belong to sports quota?
25th November 2017, 01:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it true that degree percentage and marks are not useful for getting seat in best MCA colleges?

No, it is not true that degree percentage and marks are not useful for getting a seat in best MCA colleges. To get admission in admission in MCA course, you have to appear in ICET or NIMCET examination, you have to qualify the entrance examination and participate in the counselling process to get admission for pursuing MCA course. Your degree percentage and marks also plays a key role in getting a seat in best college for pursuing MCA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?