9th December 2016, 06:52 PM
amreen quresh

How can I get admission in M.Com (Correspondence) from Mumbai University? What is the fee structure of the same?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue M.Com (Correspondence) from Mumbai University so I want to know how can I get admission in M.Com (Correspondence) from Mumbai University? What is the fee structure of the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in M.Com (Correspondence) from Mumbai University? What is the fee structure of the same? -- [New]
  2. How to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  3. How to take admission through correspondence in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  4. How may i join M.Com course through distance learning from Mumbai University? What's the fee structure and last date of admission?
  5. How to take admission for M.Com from Mumbai University in distance level? What is the fee structure?
  6. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  7. How to do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the fee structure? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  8. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  9. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  10. What is the last date of M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  11. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  13. Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?
  14. Date of start of admission in M.Com part time in Mumbai? Fee structure of the course?
  15. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  16. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  17. Which is the best college for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? Fee structure details and the admission criteria?
  18. How to take admission in Mumbai University? How much is the fee structure?
31st January 2017, 05:32 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in M.Com (Correspondence) from Mumbai University? What is the fee structure of the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amreen quresh View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue M.Com (Correspondence) from Mumbai University so I want to know how can I get admission in M.Com (Correspondence) from Mumbai University? What is the fee structure of the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

You have to apply online for the admission to the M.Com course (correspondence mode) in Mumbai University. The course is eligible for the students who have passed B.Com / BMS / BBI / BAF Degree & BMM only for management specialization. The University of Mumbai IDOL has learning centers in Thane at Balkum, Runwal Garden, Thane- Bhiwandi Road, Balkum Octori Naka, Thane and also in Ratnagiri at Plot no P-61, MIDC, Mirjole, Ratnagiri. You can also contact the centers for admission details. For the admission you can use the website link given Click Here.

The fees for the M.Com Part I will be Rs 5,400 and for M.Com Part II will be Rs 4900 approximately in Mumbai University distance learning.
21st August 2019, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in M.Com (Correspondence) from Mumbai University? What is the fee structure of the same?

i have passed my tybcom with kt semester 6 this year, how can i apply for mcom through correspondence
20th October 2019, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

When and where is the entrance exam taken for MCOM part 1
26th December 2019, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, Currently i am working . I want to pursue M.Com (Correspondence) from Mumbai University so I want to know how can I get admission in M.Com (Correspondence) from Mumbai University? What is the fee structure of the same? Please answer as soon as possible.
2nd March 2020, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

How to take online admission in m. Com 1 from mumbai. University
12th March 2020, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

I have graduated from Mumbai University, however currently I am in Oman, and I am willing to pursue Mcom (correspondence) from Mumbai University. Please let me know, what are the challenges with regards to the admission, notes, exam center etc.

Thanks
Soni
2nd April 2020, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir I have graduated in Bachelor's of Financial marketing (BFM) can I apply fr M.com correspondence from Mumbai university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?