31st December 2015, 07:16 AM
Unregistered

How can i get admission in M.Tech after scoring 78% in B.Tech?

I have secured 78% in b tech from gla itm, mathura. I want to get admission in m.tech degree. Tell me how can i get admission in M.Tech now? Please reply.

Amrita

31st December 2015, 10:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i get admission in M.Tech after scoring 78% in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have secured 78% in b tech from gla itm, mathura. I want to get admission in m.tech degree. Tell me how can i get admission in M.Tech now? Please reply.

Amrita
If you have qualify in GATE exam then you are eligible for M.Tech course.

Those candidates who have completed Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department are eligible for GATE Exam.

There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam.You can apply any number of time. There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.
31st December 2015, 05:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

The best way to get admission in M.Tech is through GATE score because it will allow you to get stipend during your post graduation. If you have qualified GATE then no need to appear for any other entrance exam and just appearing in counselling will be required.

If you don't have GATE score then apply for PG entrance exam of your domicile state. Admission will be based on your rank in the exam through counselling.
31st December 2015, 09:52 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

yes you can do M.Tech with your percentage of marks in graduation. There are two ways to get admission for M.Tech

<> Through GATE Score :

Through GATE you will directly get admission for M.Tech with out any entrance test as per your score in GATE.

<> Entrance exam conducted individual state which you are from.
31st December 2015, 10:49 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

M.Tech stands for Master of Technology. You can apply for GATE exam next year in order to get admission in M.Tech in top college of India. GATE is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering conducted by IIT or IISC every year.

You are eligible for M.Tech course with 78% marks in Bachelor of Technology. There are two advantages for GATE qualified candidates that you can take admission in top college of India for M.Tech. Second advantage for you is stipend which will be offered to GATE qualified candidate.

If you are among top rankers, you may be shortlisted for jobs in Public Sector Undertakings.
31st December 2015, 10:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Amrita
Yes, you can get admission for M.Tech after competing B.Tech with 78% of marks. You can select the specialization based on your B.Tech specialization. You are required to appear and qualify in the GATE exam or the entrance exam conducted by the respective university. You can get admission based on the GATE score.
31st December 2015, 11:03 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

You can take admission in M.Tech degree course by :-

- GATE : Most of the institutes in the country consider GATE score for admission in the M.Tech course.

- Some universities also consider their own entrance exam score for admission in the M.Tech course.
31st December 2015, 11:41 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

You can get admission in mater's after completion of your bachelor degree with minimum of 55% marks from any recognized university. You can get admission in M.tech in well reputed college by cracking the GATE exam. After getting the GATE score card you have to participate in the counseling for the best institute. After declaring the counseling result you simply have to visit at the institute and complete the admission formalities. After submitting your complete one semester fee you can start your classes from the decided date.
31st December 2015, 11:48 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You can get admission in Master of Technology with 78% marks in Bachelor of Technology. But for admission, you must appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

GATE is held every year by IIT. This year is conducted by IISC. Important dates for 2016 exam is over, you can apply for 2017 exams.
1st January 2016, 06:06 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

>>First of all I appreciate your willingness for showing your interest in doing M.Tech after B.Tech.

>>For getting admission in good colleges such as IIT or NIT’s you have to score good marks in the GATE exam.

>>After qualifying in the GATE exam you have to fill the online form of CCMT counseling where you have to fill the priority of NIT’s colleges and some other too.

>>For getting admission in IIT, you have to fill separate form for each IIT’s. If your GATE marks is greater than the cut off for admission in IIT then you will get an call letter for interview then after you will got admission in IIT.

>>You can take admission after giving the entrance exam in good private colleges such as VIT, SRM etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?