29th May 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

How many marks are required in SSC and HSC for getting admission in IIM? Which would be better among Science and Commerce?

How many marks are required is SSC and also in HSC for getting admission in IIM? And which faculty is better applicable among Science and Commerce

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in IIM Ahmedabad after completing SSC with 65% and HSC with 66%?
  2. List of colleges accepting 60 percentile in CAT?
  3. Can I get admission in diploma engineering after passing HSC with 48% marks? I have got 86% in SSC
  4. Can I get admission for diploma in computer engineering after scoring 48% in HSC? I have got 86% in SSC
  5. What is the cutoff marks for ST candidates to get admission in IIM?
  6. Procedure of admission in IIM Ahmedabad after HSC?
  7. Minimum marks required in graduation to get into IIM A? Does experience count in GD-PI?
  8. Admission as Private candidate for 12th Science after completing 12th Commerce 3 years back?
  9. How can I study MBA in IIM-A being a S.Y.B.Com 1st semester student?
  10. Procedure of getting admission in government polytechnic Maharashtra? Do I need to visit Bandra college for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission in diploma engineering on the basis of SSC marks? I have passed HSC with 48% marks
  12. Admission in IIM-Ahmedabad for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th Science?
  13. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering diploma on the basis of SSC marks? My son has scored 57% in SSC
  14. How much percentage of marks I need to score in CAT to admission in IIM-A, IIM-B or IIM-C? Which has best private job placement among these 3 IIMs?
  15. How can I take admission in BSc IT after HSc? I am doing HSc with commerce stream and maths and statistics
  16. What is the syllabus for HSC exam? I am planning to appear for HSc commerce
  17. What is the criteria of BBA after passing 12th with 41%?
  18. Details of common entrance exam for Diploma?
31st May 2016, 08:06 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many marks are required in SSC and HSC for getting admission in IIM? Which would be better among Science and Commerce?

Marks obtained in 10th board and 12th board has nothing to do with admission in Indian Institute of Management. Admission in IIM is done on basis of performance in CAT examination.

CAT stands for Common Admission Test. After graduation, you can apply for this exam and minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for this exam is 50%. You can take any stream, science will be more better.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?