1st December 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I pursue MBA if hadn't cleared part 3 in past?

I had passed part 1 exam from Calcutta university in 1999. Had qualified for part 2 also, but could not complete part 3 as I got a job. Now I want to do MBA, but degree is becoming hindrance. My part 1 result shows me a graduate, but I am not eligible for MBA. How can I help myself at this stage in completing that 1 year extra course. Please guide.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do graduation without passing 12th?
  2. Can I pursue BBA after CA or MBA would be better?
  3. Can I do part time job if pursue MBA in Abroad? Cost expenses to study MBA in Abroad?
  4. What is the procedure for doing MBA after clearing CA-CPT ?
  5. Didnt receive any notification from Wipro after getting selected : What to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD in Physics for a candidate who has completed M.Phil around 17 years ago?
  7. When will be the next CET-MBA? Which are the different part time MBA fields that one can opt for? How to do MBA course from a college near by my Residence?
  8. Is it beneficial to study MBA if being a 24 years of B.Com student?
  9. Can I pursue MBA course without completion of B.Sc?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue masters from USA if had 11 backlogs and cleared it now?
  11. Am I eligible for Ph.D part time in management after doing MBA marketing from IGNOU
  12. Institutes through which I can pursue MBA in Supply Chain Management? Does this a part time course or Distance Learning Program?
  13. Suggestions to pursue Part time course being a candidate having completed MBA and Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Law & Admin Law with 3 years of work experience? From which Institutes I can pursue these courses?
  14. Is there any possibility to pursue MBA without graduation degree? -- [New]
  15. Is there any MBA college where I can enroll for MBA course without writing entrance exam?
  16. How to do ICWA after completing MBA? I have completed MBA
  17. Can I pursue B.Ed after completing BBA and MBA? In which subject should I pursue B.Ed?
  18. Is part time MBA having the same importance as the normal MBA?
2nd December 2017, 06:56 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I pursue MBA if hadn't cleared part 3 in past?

MBA refers to Master of Business Administration and same is a professional degree course with a very good career scope.

The minimum educational qualification required for pursuing the same degree course is graduation in any subject with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. Minimum m arks required for reserved category candidates is relaxed upto 5%-10% for reserved category candidates.

Now as far as you are concerned about your eligibility to pursue MBA having completed first two year of your degree course in 1999-2000 then I would like to let you know that you are eligible only after completion of your degree course.

Now as far as concerned about resuming your degree course from third year to complete your bachelor degree after such a long time then it looks tough as the maximum time allowed for completion of a degree course from Calcutta University is 5 years and so you have to restart from your first year to get your bachelor degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?