19th February 2018, 02:30 PM
Draheja19

Is there any possibility to pursue MBA without graduation degree?

I am a college dropout and started working 10 years back. I now want to pursue MBA to grow up the professional ladder. Can I still pursue MBA without a graduation degree and will it be valid?

23rd February 2018, 09:19 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibility to pursue MBA without graduation degree?

MBA refers to Master of Business Administration and as the same suggests same is a master degree course with a very good career scope.

The minimum educational qualification required for pursuing MBA degree course is a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

As far as you are concerned about the possibility to pursue MBA degree without having bachelor degree then I would like to let you know that same is not possible from any recognized open or regular university as a master degree course in any discipline requires a bachelor degree for sure.
23rd February 2018, 04:22 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draheja19 View Post
I am a college dropout and started working 10 years back. I now want to pursue MBA to grow up the professional ladder. Can I still pursue MBA without a graduation degree and will it be valid?
There is no possibility to pursue MBA course without Bachelor degree not in India nor in abroad. It is essential for each and every candidate to complete their graduation in any field with 50% minimum marks from recognized university. After completion of Bachelor level of study candidate needs to appear for the MBA entrance exam which is conducted by the many known university/institute of India like CAT,MAT,XAT,etc. So, clearing any of the entrance exam will help you to take admission for MBA course in a good institute of India as well as abroad.

Since, you have not done your graduation I would rather suggest you to enroll your name in any of the distance university, complete your graduation which ever field you are interested in and after completing or being in a final year of graduation you will be allowed to sit for an entrance exam of MBA.
23rd February 2018, 06:20 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

MBA is Master of Business Administration degree. It is two-year master degree course.

The required educational qualification to appear for examination is that:-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university.

Candidates can appear for CAT, MAT, XAT etc to get admission.

If you do not have graduation degree you can take admission in integrated BBA+MBA course.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in MBA course without a bachelor degree.
23rd February 2018, 10:17 PM
randhirk.rk

You cannot pursue MBA course without an graduation degree.

Minimum educational qualifications required to do an MBA is Graduation pass in any stream.

You should first do the graduation from IGNOU through distance learning mode.

After completion of Graduation than do MBA.
24th February 2018, 02:54 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

MBA stands for Master in business administration and it 2 years course consists four semester.

No, without graduation you are not eligible for
this. Candidate should be graduate in any stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?