3rd November 2017, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

How to get job after MBA in port and shipping management?

Sir, I have completed MBA in port and shipping management from University of petroleum and energy studies in 2015. Unfortunately, I could not get campus selection; still I am jobless. Can you help or advice me for my job.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get job in Port Authority of India after studying MBA in Shipping and Port Management through distance mode?
  2. How to join the shipping companies after completing MBA in Shipping and Port from Alagappa University?
  3. Completed MBA in Shipping(Major) and Port and Logistic(Minor) Management course : What to do to get a good job?
  4. Scope of MBA in shipping and port management? Placements, Jobs and Salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. MBA in Shipping and Port Management from Narmad South University, Surat after BCA? Entrance exams and job opportunities?
  6. List of colleges offering MBA in Shipping and Port Management?
  7. Which MBA is better to choose - Shipping and Port Management or Shipping and Logistics?
  8. Is there any entrance exam to get MBA in Shipping and Port Management course?
  9. Colleges in Mumbai for MBA in Shipping and Port Management and their Entrance Exams
  10. Do candidates from B.Sc in Maths eligible for MBA in Shipping and Port Management? Do XAT score accepted for this?
  11. Can I apply for NET UGC exam after completing MBA in Port and Shipping Management? Which is the best Distance Education University?
  12. Any courses after Electronics and Communication Engineering to get into Marine?
  13. Can I apply for MBA in Shipping and port management? I am a 2nd officer in Merchant Navy
  14. Is MBA in Port and Shipping a good course for commerce background students? What are the job opportunities available after completing the course?
  15. Doess IIT Kharagpur offer MBA in Port and Shipping Management?
  16. How to do port and shipping management? I am pursuing B.Com from Kanpur University
  17. Mba in port management scope and salaries?
  18. Admission procedure for MBA in Port and Shipping Management? How good are the placements and how much is the salary?
4th November 2017, 04:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job after MBA in port and shipping management?

In order to get job in Shipping Organizations, you are required to follow certain procedure. I suggest you to register yourself with the top job portals that are available in India. Some of them may include,
> Naukri.com
> Shine.com
> Freshersworld.com
> AllIndiaJobs
> Indeed.co.in
> Timesjobs..etc.,

You are required to upload your latest updated resume with the skills that you have. So that whenever the jobs that matches your profile they will get notified through your mail box.

On the other side, you may also go through the "Careers" or Recruitment section of the below mentioned organizations for more latest recruitment details.

@ Shipping Corporation of India
@ Indian Register of Shipping
@ Directorate General of Shipping
@ Essar Shipping
@ Ministry of Shipping, Government of India
@ Great Eastern Shipping..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?