17th January 2017, 05:34 PM
Sushantk19

How many years of experience and profile of work is preferable for MBA in Finance?

Respected Sir, I have completed my MBA in Finance so I want to know how many years of experience and profile of work is preferable for MBA in Finance? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA in finance? I have 2 years of work experience
  2. How to get admission in London Business School?
  3. Job opportunities for MBA(Finance & Dual Marketing) postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience in Banking sector?
  4. Government jobs available for a 39 years old women having BBA, MBA in Finance and Tally ERP9 with 15 years work experience?
  5. How is NET for MBA Finance graduate having 9 years of work experience?
  6. How may I get government finance jobs at the age of 30? I've done MBA finance
  7. Pursing B.Ed Degree with 10 years MNC work experience?
  8. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  9. Is this necessary to have 3 years of Banking Experience to join MBA in Finance? Required Qualification and Eligibility for MBA course?
  10. How to do 1 year B.Ed course in Distance Learning after completion of MBA in Finance and with 3 years of work Experience?
  11. Which will be the best option for me to change the job profile to HR by doing MBA course or carrying on with the same profile being a candidate of working as Systems Engineer with TCS from 3 years?
  12. Job in government or public sector after MBA and 9 years of work experience?
  13. How can I join ICWA course after passing B.Com?
  14. How much salary will be offered for me after completion of BAF course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible for me to get a job in private sector after having 8 years of work experience in finance and accounts department?
  16. How to work in finance department after completing BCA and MBA finance?
  17. Government Job opportunities for a 33 years old MBA (Finance) candidate
  18. Can i do MBA after B.Sc. in Nautical Science without experience?
25th January 2017, 10:21 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many years of experience and profile of work is preferable for MBA in Finance?

You already have completed your MBA then you don't have to show your experience as you are fresher there are many private companies who can hire you or you can join the public company also by giving several exams which are conducted by the government. Though it requires leaving full time jobs for 2 years. You can join MBA after appearing and scoring in GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) /CMAT (Combined Management Admission Test).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?