5th February 2018, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue LLB having completed B.Tech 5 years back?

I have completed B.Tech degree in 2013 and now I'm much interested in doing LLB, is it possible how much time it takes to complete LLB and what is procedure. Please help me.

5th February 2018, 08:41 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue LLB having completed B.Tech 5 years back?

Yes, definitely you can pursue LLB course after completing your graduation because after completing graduation, the duration of this course is only 3 years.
You have to qualify the entrance test that is CLAT.
5th February 2018, 10:48 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue LLB course in the condition you have mentioned above. There is no age limit to pursue LLB, so at this stage also you can pursue the course. As you have completed B.Tech, so you can pursue 3 years LLB course. You have to appear for CLAT/AILET entrance examinations. Some colleges also conduct their own entrance examination to select the eligible candidates. Hence, after clearing the examination, you can get admission in law colleges to pursue LLB.
6th February 2018, 12:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed B.Tech degree in 2013 and now I'm much interested in doing LLB, is it possible how much time it takes to complete LLB and what is procedure. Please help me.

Yes, it is possible to do LLB course after completion of BTech five years back. There are many law colleges offering three years LLB course for graduates. Interested candidates can apply online for the admission to the LLB course. Candidates have to appear for an entrance examination for taking admission to the LLB course. Candidates who want to become a Lawyer can study the LLB course. Law is one of the toughest professions and candidates who wish to work hard can pursue the course.
6th February 2018, 01:07 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can apply for the LLB course after the completion of B.Tech course in the year of 2013, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the LLB course.
The duration of the said course is of 3 years.
Candidates must have to appear and qualify in the CLAT examination in order to get admission in different Universities to study the LLB course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?