28th December 2016, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure to study B.Tech course from CV Raman University? Which bank is good to apply for an education loan?

Hello sir, I want to study B.Tech course from CV Raman University. Please tell me what is the fee structure to study this course? Which bank is good to apply for an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  2. Fee structure to study Pilot course from New Zealand? Which bank is good for an education loan?
  3. Fee structure of B.Ed course at Adhiyamaan College of Engineering, Tamil Nadu? Which bank is best to apply for an education loan? -- [New]
  4. Processing fee of Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan scheme to study Abroad?
  5. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course?
  6. Which bank has good track record of offering education loan to study abroad?
  7. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  8. Securities required to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank to study in IIM?
  9. Eligibility to get Bank Education Loan for B.Des course for an ST candidate after getting scholarship? Interest rate charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  10. Fee waiver student can take education loan?
  11. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  13. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University?
  15. Can I get an education loan for registration and coaching fees of CA course? Which bank grant me education loan?
  16. Details of B.Tech course along with fee structure for JSS Academy? Recommended bank to take education loan for this course?
  17. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan if secure B.Tech admission under fee waiver being an SC candidate?
  18. How much is the fee for B.Tech in Civil Engineering? How to proceed to any good bank for Education Loan?
16th November 2017, 12:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure to study B.Tech course from CV Raman University? Which bank is good to apply for an education loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to study B.Tech course from CV Raman University. Please tell me what is the fee structure to study this course? Which bank is good to apply for an education loan?

The fee for the BTech course in C V Raman College of Engineering is not mentioned in the website of the university. For more information students can contact the C V Raman College of Engineering through phone – 9040 021 100/101/102/103. C V Raman College of Engineering website link is given Click Here.
Students can apply for education loans in any of the nationalized banks like SBI, PNB, BOB, BOI etc. They have to contact any nationalized bank branch near their permanent residence or apply online for education loans. Students have to provide necessary documents when applying for education loans. State Bank of India is one of the largest banks in India so it is better to apply for education loan in SBI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?