9th September 2016, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Which post graduation course is better after completion of B.Sc? MBA or MCA?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I have completed my bsc with 60%. i want to do mba. in mba which group will
be helpful to me. and i want to do mba through distance education. which university is better to have a good scope. and i also want to work banking side
presently am going to bank coaching which is better. please anwr my qustn sir please.........

12th September 2016, 05:25 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which post graduation course is better after completion of B.Sc? MBA or MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

I have completed my bsc with 60%. i want to do mba. in mba which group will
be helpful to me. and i want to do mba through distance education. which university is better to have a good scope. and i also want to work banking side
presently am going to bank coaching which is better. please anwr my qustn sir please.........

Both the courses are equally good courses. So you can choose the course based on your interest, if you are eager to do programming then choose MCA. If you are interested to do managerial jobs then you can choose MBA. The MBA is related to administrative job and MCA is related to technical job. So based on the interest one should choose the course. The scope for both the courses is very good. If the candidates already got exposure to programming in graduation then he can choose MCA or he can choose MCA. The scope for the MBA is also very good from good Business Schools. The candidate can choose the course based on his interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?