25th February 2017, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Which stream can an Electrical Engineer choose other than Electrical for master's degree?

Hello sir, I am pursuing degree in Electrical Engineering from Karnataka State Open University. Which stream of master degree I can choose other than Electrical in regular mode?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I change my stream in B.Tech after Diploma in Electronics? Which stream should I choose Mechanical or Electrical?
  2. Where can I search for a job after completing BSc computer science? Which companies can give me a job?
  3. List of colleges in Sweden to study master degree in Electrical stream in distance mode? Fee structure and eligibility for it?
  4. Which stream of Diploma is best between Electrical and Electrical & Electronics? -- [New]
  5. Which subjects should an Electrical Engineer choose for IAS exam? Will electrical engineering and zoology be helpful for me as mains paper?
  6. What kind of job is offered in TCS to Electrical Engineer?
  7. Is it possible for me to get Ph.D degree in Electrical after completion of M.E Industrial Engineering and B.E Electrical?
  8. Is M-Tech in Electrical Engineering a good choice? Which universities to join?
  9. Which two subjects are best suited for IAS preparations for an electrical engineering student?
  10. Which is the best stream for doing MS in USA being an Electrical Engineer?
  11. Which is the best course after completion of B.Tech EEE?
  12. Which courses can I do after EEE? I am in Pre Final year
  13. How to do masters in USA after pursuing electrical engineering? Which stream should I select for my masters?
  14. List of various M.E courses after E.E.E course? Eligibility criteria for doing M.E courses?
  15. How to take admission in marine after a B.E. mechanical engineering? syllabus for admission for presea training in any college? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to appear in CTET being an Electrical Engineer? Is it necessary to study B.Ed?
  17. Am I eligible to do masters in automobile after completion of B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  18. Possibility to do Ph.D after B.Tech in Electrical engineering without masters degree? What should I do for it?
26th February 2017, 11:23 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream can an Electrical Engineer choose other than Electrical for master's degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am pursuing degree in Electrical Engineering from Karnataka State Open University. Which stream of master degree I can choose other than Electrical in regular mode?

The aspirant can choose the following courses in Master’s Degree after completion of Electrical Engineering course.

M.Tech in Power Systems and Power Electronics
M.Tech in Micro Electronics and VLSI Design
M.Tech in Control and Instrumentation
M.Tech in Applied Electronics
M.Tech in Embedded Systems
M.Tech in Nanotechnology
26th February 2017, 11:46 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream can an Electrical Engineer choose other than Electrical for master's degree?

After completion of your Bachelor's degree course in Electrical Engineering , you can pursue your Master's degree in Business Administration, M.Tech in ECE/ CSE/ Industrial/ Production Engineering of your interest. You need to appear in GATE/ PGCET examination and qualify to get admission in M.Tech course and for getting admission in MBA course, you have to appear and qualify CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ XAT examinations.
27th February 2017, 11:24 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

You have to do the masters in any of the particular subjects of your respective branch.

If you are pursuing Engineering in the Electrical stream, then you can do the Masters in the following streams :

* Control System
* SCADA
* PLC
* Transmission and Distribution
etc...
1st March 2017, 09:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You are pursuing for B.Tech course in Electrical Engineering from Karnataka State Open University so you are not eligible for Masters course.

But you can do masters course in Distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?