1st March 2018, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study M.Tech(Robotics Engineering) in Jadavpur University for B.Tech(IT) graduate?

Sir, I have completed my B.Tech with IT. Now, I am interested in Robotics. Kindly let me know I can do M.Tech in Robotics Engineering in Jadavpur University? Is it possible for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study M.Tech in Jadavpur University for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  2. Is there any possibility for admission in Jadavpur University College in Computer Science stream?
  3. Possibility to get Lateral BTech admission in Jadavpur University without HS for a Diploma student?
  4. Procedure to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in Jadavpur University?
  5. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? Total fee expenses of B.Tech in JU?
  6. Am I eligible to study LLB being a civil engineering graduate?
  7. Can I study M.Tech(Biochemical Engineering) in Jadavpur University if secured 3157 rank in GATE?
  8. Am i eligible for MCA course in Jadavpur University? I am a B.A. (CA) graduate.
  9. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Jadavpur University?
  11. Eligibility to do PhD in Prose and Fiction at Jadavpur University for English graduate of Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  12. How can I get admission in Jadavpur University after scoring 476 in GATE?
  13. Admission procedure to study MSc(Botany) in Jadavpur University?
  14. How many seats are available in Management quota to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? Best stream to study in B.Tech there?
  15. Possibility to get admission in The University of British Columbia to study under graduate course after 12th (Mathematics) with 74% and 5.5 bands in IELTS? How to get admission?
  16. Possibility to study MTech(Instrumentation Engineering) for ECE graduate? -- [New]
  17. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(IT) to study M.Sc(IT) in Jadavpur University?
  18. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Geography) in Jadavpur University?
27th March 2018, 12:06 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Tech(Robotics Engineering) in Jadavpur University for B.Tech(IT) graduate?

Candidates who have completed their B.E/B.Tech with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to study M.Tech Robotics Engineering course. Candidates have to appear foe GATE entrance examination in order to get admission for M.Tech.

I have attached a link below in which you can find the details of the admission process in Jadavpur University for the above mentioned course. So, go through it and hope for the best.
27th March 2018, 02:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Tech(Robotics Engineering) in Jadavpur University for B.Tech(IT) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed my B.Tech with IT. Now, I am interested in Robotics. Kindly let me know I can do M.Tech in Robotics Engineering in Jadavpur University? Is it possible for me?

Eligibility to study the MTech Intelligent Automation & Robotics in Jadavpur University is a pass in BE or BTech in Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering or equivalent with at least 60% marks. Candidates with a valid GATE or GPAT score can apply for the admission directly. Other students have to appear for an entrance examination. If you fulfill the above requirements, then you are eligible to study MTech Intelligent Automation & Robotics Engineering course at Jadavpur University. Jadavpur University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?