8th November 2015, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Ph.D. in some other stream after doing Post Graduation in Pharmacology?

Hi, i am kinnera and i have completed my M.PHARM (pharmacology) and now i am interested to go further for Ph.D program and actually i have some doubts about it. As i have done post graduation in cology and now i want to do Ph.d in another stream. Is it possible?

8th November 2015, 10:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Ph.D. in some other stream after doing Post Graduation in Pharmacology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, i am kinnera and i have completed my M.PHARM (pharmacology) and now i am interested to go further for Ph.D program and actually i have some doubts about it. As i have done post graduation in cology and now i want to do Ph.d in another stream. Is it possible?
You have completed M.Pharm so you are eligible for Ph.D course in Pharma.

Those candidates who have completed M.Pharmacy with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D course in Pharma.

There is no age criteria.
9th November 2015, 11:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Ph.D. in some other stream after doing Post Graduation in Pharmacology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for PhD after completing Master Degree. The eligibility to join a PhD course is Master Degree with 55% of marks from a recognized university. First preference will be given to the candidate who have qualify in the NET exam with good marks.

- The applicant seeking PhD admission should have passed bachelor degree or its equivalent from a recognized university. Applicant must qualify in the entrance test conducted by the University and satisfy the norms prescribed by the University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?