1st December 2016, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for post graduation in Architecture with GATE score after completion of civil engineering?

I am a student of civil engineering and I want to complete my post graduation in architecture but I am not aware of Entrance exams for this course. Can you please tell me whether the gate exam helps for entrance into this course. I would like to request you to help me?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to get admission for doing post graduation in Architecture if I have good score in GATE exam?
  2. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Can Mechanical students do M.Tech in Mathematics stream?
  4. Will I be eligible to do Ph.D in Management after completion of PGD in HR?
  5. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile after completing B.E in Automobile?
  6. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in computer science after completion of MCA? -- [New]
  7. Minimum percentage criteria for M.Tech
  8. How to do PG in Automobile after completing 12th from Gujarat State Board?
  9. Where can I get direct admission with GATE score of 478 in Civil engineering?
  10. Which of the IITs doesn't have minimum percentage rule to study Post Graduation through GATE? Is there any exam other than GRE and GATE for admission?
  11. Is it possible to do Post graduation course M.Arch after completion of B.E Civil Engineering?
  12. Can I do graduation/PG through correspondence course in Architecture? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for post graduation in Acting after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. What all courses I can apply for after completion of diploma in town planning and architecture?
  15. List of Post Graduation courses that I can take up through GATE Exam after completion of Engineering?
  16. Can I do PhD in Agriculture through GATE after completion of B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering)?
  17. Procedure to join Diploma in Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  18. What is the GATE score to get into IT BHU?
3rd December 2016, 01:12 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for post graduation in Architecture with GATE score after completion of civil engineering?

As you are a student of civil engineering, so after completion of the course you can get admission for post graduation in architecture. Yes, the GATE entrance examination definitely helps to get into this course. With a valid GATE score you can seek admission in different universities to pursue post graduation in architecture. Here are some of the universities which offers post graduation in architecture:

> Jawaharlal Nehru University. (Delhi).

> Delhi University. (Delhi).

> Jadavpur University. (Kolkata).

> Vellore University of Technology. (Vellore).

> Manipal University.

> Anna University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?